Pages

Halloween Skull Makeup



Hello readers, I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!

I went to a party at a friends house and it was such a good time, everyone had put in so much effort with their costumes and it felt like we were in an American Halloween movie. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you will have seen a couple of photos of my costume, but I thought I would post a few more on here to show some more detail of my face makeup.



I decided to do a slightly different version of Day of The Dead and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I was inspired by the amazing YouTube makeup artist Chrisspy, and I tried to make it look really cracked and shaded, like an old skull.

You can check out Chrisspy's tutorial here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFbx6MtF8c&list=UU3JxYPRHnB5TvaCFuKfcdJQ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment